Everything you need to know about our ranking system
About the tester ranking system
We want to work with the best testers so we can provide a first-rate service to our customers. Tester Ranking will reward testers who report consistent, high-quality bugs. Increasing your ranking will automatically trigger higher payment for bug reports and it may result in additional testing opportunities.
The ranking information can be accessed and viewed by clicking on “Your Ranking” in the Tester Work Profile page here.
How is the ranking calculated?
Tester Ranking rewards consistency. You will be rewarded for reporting consistent, frequent high-quality bugs. Likewise, reporting duplicates, issues that are out of scope, or poor in quality will result in a decrease to the ranking.
Tester classification based on the ranking system
The rankings are classified as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Elite. The higher the ranking of a tester is, the more money he/she will receive. 👉
2x Base Payment
1.8x Base Payment
1.6x Base Payment
1.4x Base Payment
1.2x Base Payment
1.0x Base Payment
💡 Tips and tricks to increase the ranking:
- Find as many confirmed bugs as possible
- Write bugs with a good level of spelling and grammar
- Only report bugs within the scope set out in the test spec
- Avoid reporting duplicates of other bugs found on the cycle tracker or known issues lists
- Provide the necessary evidence as attachments
- Ensure the reported issue can be reproduced multiple times
- Respond quickly when moderators request more details
📝 Important notes:
- The ranking of every tester is calculated based on the activities of the last 30 days, and it’s updated on a daily basis at midnight UK Time (GMT+0).
- Bronze is the lowest ranking on the scale. It implies base payment.
- Every tester has a rank, even the new testers will automatically start at the Bronze level.
- At the moment, the Rank multiplier only applies to the issues reported during cycles and NOT Test Cases or other fixed payout projects.
- If you are not available for period to manage any test cycles, your ranking will automatically be based on the last 30 days of your activity. If you go on holiday or don’t do any testing, you won’t receive any points in that period.
- Be reminded, that issues are paid based on the rating at the time of reporting. The ranking is updated automatically every day at midnight UK time. This means, if you recently participated in a project where issues may have been rejected, it is possible for your ranking to have gone down.